Social Services Team



(816) 396-6972
General Question


[email protected]


(816) 837-0744

FAQs (Start Here)

Please review our FAQ to see if your questions might be answered here. If you still need answers to questions, we’d love to hear from you! Please contact social services with enrollment/ program/ benefits-related questions.

What schools do you partner with?

TTA membership is available to high school students enrolled in Kansas City Public Schools (KCPS) and Public Charter Schools.

What ages do you work with?

We work with high school students with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, prioritizing juniors and seniors, but also work with younger students by special request.

When can I enroll?

It’s great if you can enroll in the fall to get the full benefits of being a TTA member. However, we have rolling enrollment, so you can sign up anytime. Click here to get started. 

What are the requirements?

We require enrolled students to have an IEP. We can better serve you if you provide a copy of the IEP. We also need a release of information from the parents so we are able to talk to the school and gather information about the IEP and other services.

Is it free?

Yes, our program is free! 

I meet the requirements and would like to enroll. How do I apply?

Here is the link to our application! Complete all information and a TTA staff member will be in contact with you.

What do we offer students enrolled in our program?

A few examples: 

-College and Career Discovery: assessments that help our staff understand your student’s talents and interests and help them develop a success plan. 

-Goal setting, career exploration coaching and college opportunities. 

-Benefits support and guidance to help young people navigate the transition from school to adulthood.